Online leadership workshops and seminars
CTMA’s leadership workshops and seminars have provided a valuable “jumpstart” for senior managers and their teams for more than a decade. Now, each of our topics is being offered live online, as individual half-day workshops and seminars. They can be tailored for a specific industry and organisation. Each event is delivered to a team (of up to five attendees) from a single organisation. For each event:
- We first “meet” online with your sponsor to discuss the specific challenges they are seeking to address, the roles and responsibilities of the attendees, and the outcomes they hope to achieve. We then schedule the half-day online event.
- On the day, we host the online event live, sharing our experience with your attendees, providing them with tools and techniques for them to use, and working interactively with them to help them develop a plan to apply what they’ve learned.
- A few days later we again “meet” online with your sponsor, this time to respond to any additional questions, and to share any additional observations or recommendations that may contribute to your programme’s succeess.
CTMA’s game-changing 22-week online training and coaching programme:
Adopting a customer-driven framework for
innovation and value creation
Customer experience improvement programmes often begin well with good intentions, but then encounter a series of challenging obstacles along the path. Some may be small and easy to resolve, others can be more substantial, bringing programmes to a halt or severely limiting their success. Those that embark on this journey, without a clear strategic objective and roadmap, run the risk of wasting vast amounts of time and money chasing yet another trendy two or three letter acronym.
We've learned that the difference between success and failure in customer experience, is that lasting success requires a deliberate and serious commitment, framework and plan.
So, we’ve developed a deliberate and seriously game-changing 22-week training and coaching programme to help organisations build a successful customer experience improvement programme. It draws from more than 30 years of our experience working with major organisations in the UK, Europe, the United States and New Zealand. We'll share the challenges, pitfalls, solutions, joys and delights that we've experienced along the way.
Ongoing support, and team and executive coaching
Even the best customer experience improvement programmes can under-perform, suffer distraction, and lose momentum.
To help organisations maintain programme freshness and keep pace with the changing needs wants and expectations of customers, CTMA can provide ongoing support with periodic visits, attend steering group meetings, act as interim programme champion, conduct customer service health-checks, and provide team and executive coaching and mentoring.
To explore these options, please contact us so we can schedule a call to discuss your current challenges and consider ways we can best help.
Local government webinar:
Six key reasons why local government customer experience improvement
get stuck, or
fail to start – and
how to get them unstuck!
Of the many obstacles encountered by
local authorities that we’ve worked with over the past twenty years, we’ve
identified the six most common challenges they encountered as they embarked
on their customer experience improvement programmes. If not properly resolved, these challenges become costly “boulders” –
blocking the path to the programme’s success. They become a
burden on staff and have a negative impact on public outcomes. Join us for this webinar to learn:
- How to justify investment in service quality improvement
- How to effectively measure customer experience
- How to set priorities for action
- How to get everyone turning insights from customer feedback into actions for improvement